Even with the best care and maintenance, at some point, every homeowner is faced with a plumbing issue. Whether it’s a small leak in your kitchen sink or a burst pipe in the middle of a Twin Cities winter, having a plumbing company you can trust is essential. At HomePro Plumbing, we are dedicated to providing our customers with the very best service. Not only do we use the latest tools and technologies to ensure a long-term solution, but also we’re transparent with our pricing, so there’s never any guesswork.
We offer same-day service on many of our plumbing services, including burst pipe repairs. Contact us today to schedule service with a friendly plumbing pro!
Call us for the following plumbing services in Twin Cities:
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Line Services
- Water Leak Detection
- Gas Leak Detection
- Gas Line Services
- Sewer Video Inspection
- Repiping Services
- Garbage Disposals, Faucets & Fixtures
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Sump Pump Services
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration Systems
Plumbing Problems We Commonly Fix
Finding a reliable plumbing company is only half the battle. It’s also important to know when to call in order to limit damage and downtime in your home. Some of the more common plumbing issues we can help with include:
- Clogged Drains: Cooking grease in the kitchen sink, excess hair in the bathtub, even kids’ toys in the toilet, it can all lead to the most common plumbing issue around, clogged drains. While some homeowners may opt for store-bought cleaners, the most effective method is professional drain cleaning.
- Water Leaks: A leaky faucet can waste gallons of water a day. Not only can this raise your utility costs, but also it can lead to water damage too. Generally, this is caused either by deterioration or damage around the seals, which can both be handled by a plumber.
- Gas Line Issues: Natural gas is energy efficient and convenient for many of your appliances. However, if there is a leak, it can put your home and family at risk. Looking for fluctuations in performance from your appliances or health symptoms like dizziness or shortness of breath can all indicate there’s a gas leak in your home.
- Code Compliance Issues: The main reason to hire a plumber is to ensure everything is done to code. If there are connection issues from a new fixture or a bathroom remodel wasn’t done up to code, our plumbers can ensure your Minneapolis or St. Paul area home is in compliance.
Today, there are many homeowners that do their best to go the DIY route when it comes to plumbing repairs. However, this can lead to additional damage that can add to your home repair. Instead, work with an experienced and licensed plumber, and get peace of mind in your home.
Benefits of Water Heater Replacement
When it comes to your plumbing system, one of the most-used appliances is your water heater. Not only does it provide you with hot water for your morning shower, but also you need a reliable supply of hot water for cooking and even chores. Unfortunately, as a water heater ages, it can struggle to work. This leads to rising energy costs, water leaks, or worse, no hot water at all.
While a water heater installation can sometimes be an unexpected surprise, it does offer plenty of benefits as well, including:
- Lower energy costs
- More consistent water temperatures
- Better water quality
- Improved water pressure
- Fewer repair issues
As your Minneapolis-St. Paul residential plumbing contractors, you can count on us to find you the ideal water heater based on your home size and needs, and get it installed efficiently for your peace of mind.
The best way to keep your new water heater in top working condition is routine maintenance. Be sure to ask about our membership plan and ensure all plumbing installations last!
Call Today to Experience Our Difference
No matter what plumbing issue you may be dealing within your home, suffering from downtime is never an option. At HomePro Plumbing, we’re dedicated to being the very best Minneapolis-St. Paul plumbers. Our staff is licensed, trained, background-checked and drug tested so you can always expect reliable care from friendly staff. We use the latest technology to ensure a long-term fix, and even offer same-day service so you can get your home’s plumbing back up and running in no time!
Installed new water heater
Installed new water heater
Water heater inspection