For many greater Twin Cities area homeowners, the kitchen is one of the most important areas of the home. Whether you’re cooking dinner or hosting friends and family, you need a functional space everyone can enjoy. Because of this, issues like a clogged kitchen sink or a leaky faucet can hamper functionality and become an eyesore. HomePro Plumbing is the Twin Cities’ go-to plumbing contractor for kitchen plumbing repairs. Our plumbers can troubleshoot and diagnose all your plumbing concerns and can also help upgrade fixtures to add value and functionality to your home.
Prevent clogged kitchen sinks with routine drain cleaning. Ask about our membership plans and find out how routine plumbing maintenance can save you time and money!
Common Kitchen Plumbing Issues
As your trusted Minneapolis-St. Paul kitchen plumbing repair company, we handle a variety of issues, including:
- Clogged Sinks: Cooking grease and food scraps can easily form blockages in your kitchen sink. While a garbage disposal can help with these issues, over time, clogs can still form further in the pipe, which requires professional cleaning.
- Leaky Faucet: The seals and o-rings in your kitchen sink can deteriorate with time. Eventually, they can weaken to the point where water leaks out. Leaky faucet repair can help limit water damage and restore water pressure in your kitchen.
- Odors: If food is getting stuck in your drain, it can begin to rot. Eventually, this leads to foul odors that can create unhealthy conditions in your kitchen. Our plumbers can inspect your garbage disposal and drain to locate the source and provide the right solution.
- Low Water Pressure: Clogs and deteriorating fixtures can hamper the water pressure in your kitchen. Not only does this impact functionality, but it could indicate that there’s excess pressure causing damage in another area of your home.
- Deterioration: Old fixtures can be an eyesore. Whether your faucet is rusted, has spots, or it doesn’t match the look of your kitchen, fixture replacement can help.
Benefits of Garbage Disposal Replacement
For Minneapolis-St. Paul homeowners that love cooking, the garbage disposal is one of your most-used appliances. Not only does it help prevent clogs but also it lets you get rid of kitchen scraps. However, like any appliance in your home, garbage disposals can deteriorate with time. Consider new garbage disposal installation if:
- Your disposal is leaking.
- The blades are dull and can’t handle kitchen scraps.
- You sink is constantly clogging.
- The motor won’t turn on.
- There are foul odors in your kitchen sink.
- The unit is making strange noises (grinding, squeaking, etc.).
When a garbage disposal repair is no longer the best option, let our plumbers help you find the perfect replacement. Newer units are more energy-efficient and can also use upgraded motors to handle larger and tougher kitchen scraps for your convenience.
Water quality is important to a healthy kitchen. Be sure to ask about our whole-home water filtration systems and enjoy clean water directly from your tap.
Upgrading Your Kitchen Fixtures
Considering a kitchen remodel can be a big decision - but an easy place to start is with fixture upgrades. At HomePro Plumbing, we offer reliable services like sink installation and fixture replacement. Whether you’re looking for that rustic look with a farmhouse kitchen sink or want to install a pot filler for pasta night, our plumbing contractors can help. Our goal is to find you the perfect solution and offer transparent pricing so you can enjoy a stress-free experience.