Access to hot water is an important part of your plumbing system, especially during the colder months in Minneapolis, when winter temperatures can easily dip into the 20’s. The last thing any homeowner wants is to deal with frozen pipes or running out of hot water mid-shower. One great way to ensure you always have access to a reliable supply of hot water is with a tankless water heater installation. These modern units not only offer that reliable performance you’d expect but also they can help lower your energy costs too. At HomePro Plumbing, we offer reliable service with same-day availability. Whether you’re installing a new unit or need help maintaining your system, we are ready to assist you!
Sticking with your traditional water heater? We can help with that too! Contact us today to schedule water heater maintenance, and keep your system running in top shape.
Benefits of Tankless Water Heater Installation
While many homeowners don’t know how they work, they do know that tankless water heaters gain them access to a limitless supply of hot water. Unlike a traditional unit, which holds and heats water in a tank, tankless units skip that step and provide instant hot water.
However, there are other benefits that make tankless water heater installation a great option for your home. This can include:
- Lower Energy Bills: The main reason a traditional water heater consumes so much energy is that it’s always heating water even when you don’t need it. A tankless unit only heats water on-demand, which can cut your energy costs significantly without sacrificing performance.
- Less Space: Without a tank to take up an entire closet, tankless units can easily open up some much-needed storage space in your home. Additionally, this makes installation a more versatile option.
- Longer Lifespan: By cutting down how much they are in contact with water, tankless units can last significantly longer than your tanked unit. Additionally, they require fewer repairs and upkeep, a win-win for all homeowners.
- Unlimited Supply: The biggest perk of a tankless water heater is the access to instant hot water. Additionally, because water is heated instantly, it’s limitless, so your entire family can enjoy hot water without worrying about running out.
Water quality can also play a role in the wear and tear on your unit. Be sure to ask about our water softener installation service!
Does Your On-Demand Water Heater Need Repair?
Like any appliance in your Minneapolis-St. Paul home, your tankless water heater can deteriorate with time. The good news is that tankless water heater repair can easily get your system back up and heating in no time!
Some common warning signs your unit needs repair include:
- Fluctuating water temperatures
- Rising energy costs
- Little to no water pressure
- Leaks near water line connections
- Rusty or cloudy water supply
Our Minneapolis-St. Paul plumbing contractors use the latest technology to troubleshoot and repair your system. Because these on-demand water heaters aren’t always in contact with water, they have a tendency to last longer. However, if your unit is struggling to maintain that consistent water temperature you’ve gotten used to, it’s time to let our experts help.