Your home is one of the biggest investments you’ll ever make. That’s why protecting it is every homeowner’s main mission. However, even with the best care and upkeep, plumbing issues happen. Whether it’s an overflowing toilet or old plumbing you didn’t even realize was an issue, before long you could be facing water damage and may not be able to use your fixtures at all. When that happens, HomePro Plumbing is here to help. As one of the most trusted Minneapolis-St. Paul plumbing companies, our goal is to provide you with quality service and transparent pricing. We also take the time to fully inspect your issue and ensure a long-term solution you can count on.
Old plumbing could be the main source of all your home issues. Be sure to schedule an inspection and find out if repiping is the right option for your home.
Proudly Serving the Entire Twin Cities Area!
When you’re faced with a plumbing problem, finding a reliable company can be a challenge. Before you start searching for plumbing companies near me, opt for a qualified company that’s been serving homeowners in the area for years!
We provide same-day and next-day service in the following areas:
Don’t see your suburb listed above? Give us a call to see if we have plumbers in your area. At HomePro Plumbing, we’re dedicated to offering the best and most reliable plumbing services in the Twin Cities. We offer same-day service, staff only highly qualified plumbers, and always provide flat-rate pricing and estimates before we start work in your home!
If you’re not sure where to start with your plumbing care routine, get your pipes cleaned first! Annual drain cleaning is the best way to avoid clogs and improve water pressure too.
Common Plumbing Repairs
As your full-service residential plumbing contractor, our goal is to help you with issues big and small. Some common indicators that you may need an inspection include:
- Slow Drainage: When you’re done using water in your fixtures, you want it to drain out efficiently. If your kitchen sink is taking longer to drain or your toilet won’t drain at all, you’re likely dealing with a clog. While clogged drains are a common issue, they need to be handled professionally to avoid damage. Not only do we offer drain cleaning service, but also we can use hydro jetting to address major clogs like hard water scale, tree roots, or cooking grease.
- Water Leaks: Leaks can happen just about anywhere in your plumbing system. In kitchen sinks, behind toilets, around water heaters, and even the pipes themselves. This is especially true for homeowners in the greater Twin Cities area, who are faced with freezing temperatures that can damage plumbing. If you see water pooling anywhere in your home, call our plumbers to get it inspected.
- Rising Utility Costs: Your plumbing can impact your water bill as well as your electric or gas when it comes to your water heater. Any time your utility costs are on the rise but your daily routine hasn’t changed, there is likely a plumbing-related reason. Our plumbers use the latest technology to troubleshoot and diagnose those rising bills.
- Running Toilets: The toilet in your home gets a lot of use. However, if it’s still running even when you’re not flushing, this could be a sign there's a repair issue. This either stems from a leak in the plumbing or the flushing mechanisms themselves that are damaged.
We never want our customers to wait around for service! That’s why we offer same-day appointments and only send licensed, trained, and screened technicians so you can trust who is entering your home.
The Importance of Routine Plumbing Maintenance
A great way to keep your plumbing in tip top shape and avoid the hassle of emergency repairs is by investing in proactive plumbing maintenance. At HomePro Plumbing, we do everything we can to make plumbing problems less frequent, so you have one less thing to worry about. That’s why we offer a membership plan that makes routine plumbing care convenient and hassle-free.
With our membership, you’ll enjoy annual plumbing maintenance plus these perks and more:
- Fewer plumbing repairs
- Improved water pressure
- Lower utility costs
- Extended appliance lifespan
- Better drainage
- Added peace of mind